Posts: 3644 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Country : India | Administrator posted @ 2026-09-26 12:16 AM Questions related to Round 11 : Shabri should be posted here. |
@ 2026-09-27 4:15 PM (#41919 - in reply to #41867) (#41919) Top | |
Posts: 2 Country : Germany | akodi posted @ 2026-09-27 4:15 PM 6 Niagra Falls Do the numbers always fall as far as possible. I. e. to the bottom or the top of the first stone? Is it enough to solve the 4x4boxes, or do I also have to enter all the fallen clues? |
@ 2026-09-28 10:52 PM (#41945 - in reply to #41919) (#41945) Top | |
Posts: 376 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Country : India | amitsowani posted @ 2026-09-28 10:52 PM akodi - 2026-09-27 4:15 PM 6 Niagra Falls Do the numbers always fall as far as possible. I. e. to the bottom or the top of the first stone? Is it enough to solve the 4x4boxes, or do I also have to enter all the fallen clues? The clues need not fall all the way to the bottom, although this is not displayed in the example the rule states, "land at any open cell outside the central grids". It is enough to solve the 4x4 boxes. |