World Sudoku & Puzzle Championship 2026
ISC & SM and IPC & PR 2026
Round 13 : Vali and Sugriva10 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2026-10-09 2:22 PM (#42123 - in reply to #42117) (#42123) Top

amitsowani




Posts: 404
100100100100
Country : India

amitsowani posted @ 2026-10-09 2:22 PM

Botaku - 2026-10-09 6:11 AM

8. Shouldn't the Gemini Loop rules state that the loop travels through the centres of all cells?

Thanks for pointing this out. The loop needs to pass through all the cells. The IB has already gone for printing. We will clarify this point again during the WPC Q & A.
@ 2026-10-09 2:23 PM (#42124 - in reply to #42115) (#42124) Top

amitsowani




Posts: 404
100100100100
Country : India

amitsowani posted @ 2026-10-09 2:23 PM

%5BQUOTE%5Dpinkagape+%2D+2026%2D10%2D09++12%3A58+AM%0D%0A%0D%0AHow+clearly+do+we+need+to+mark+the+garland%3F+I%E2%80%99m+assuming+we+don%E2%80%99t+need+to+mark+it+as+long+as+we+use+it%2C+but+I+thought+I%E2%80%99d+better+check%2E%5B%2FQUOTE%5D%0D%0AIt+is+not+necessary+to+mark+the+garland+as+long+as+the+clues+on+it+are+placed+and+used+correctly%2E
Round 13 : Vali and Sugriva10 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version