World Sudoku & Puzzle Championship 2026
ISC & SM and IPC & PR 2026
Competition Hall Rules12 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2026-10-08 3:18 PM (#42105 - in reply to #41788) (#42105) Top

EKBM



Posts: 4

Country : Japan

EKBM posted @ 2026-10-08 3:18 PM

Same question as last year: may I use heart rate monitor, wearing on my chest? I also need to use my smartphone as Bluetooth receiver, keeping in my bag on silent mode. There is no way to check the data during rounds.
@ 2026-10-10 10:34 AM (#42137 - in reply to #42105) (#42137) Top

Hemant Kr Malani



Posts: 179
100202020
Country : India

Hemant Kr Malani posted @ 2026-10-10 10:34 AM

EKBM - 2026-10-08 3:18 PM

Same question as last year: may I use heart rate monitor, wearing on my chest? I also need to use my smartphone as Bluetooth receiver, keeping in my bag on silent mode. There is no way to check the data during rounds.
Yes, this should be fine.
Competition Hall Rules12 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version