SSC 2026 (27th Sep - 4th Oct) has started •Discuss
World Sudoku & Puzzle Championship 2026
ISC & SM and IPC & PR 2026
Round 12 : Hanuman11 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2026-10-02 2:50 PM (#42005 - in reply to #41988) (#42005) Top

amitsowani




Posts: 388
10010010020202020
Country : India

amitsowani posted @ 2026-10-02 2:50 PM

Para - 2026-10-01 4:37 PM

amitsowani - 2026-09-29 3:23 PM

kiwijam - 2026-09-29 3:01 AM

Round format:

Are the puzzles designed that they can be solved completely in the correct order, or will puzzles potentially require details from later puzzles linking backward? (or you don't want to say)

The puzzles need not solve uniquely in a linear order and linking backward might be required.


I would suggest not calling it a relay then and instead call it something like linked puzzles. I think the term relay implies you give information to the next but not that you need information from the next puzzle to solve the previous puzzle. I think some people might get confused by using the word relay to describe this round.

I agree with this suggestion, and we want to be careful that we don't confuse participants. We will update the wording, and the new example will also display some of the backward transfer of information.
Round 12 : Hanuman11 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version