SSC 2026 (27th Sep - 4th Oct) has started •Discuss
World Sudoku & Puzzle Championship 2026
ISC & SM and IPC & PR 2026
Round 3 : Sita7 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2026-09-28 8:31 PM (#41944 - in reply to #41938) (#41944) Top

vopani



Posts: 745
5001001002020
Country : India

vopani posted @ 2026-09-28 8:31 PM

Puzzle_Maestro - 2026-09-28 4:38 PM

I have the same question regarding Sea Battle that I'm not sure the clarification fully resolved. Could a region entirely contain a 4-length and a 3-length ship? Or is the intention that exactly two cells in each region are covered by ships? (Actually I guess it must be the latter, but the IB reads like the former)

It is the former. We'll update the IB with a clearer example in the next version.
Round 3 : Sita7 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version