SM 2024 R2 - Odd Even & Hybrids (8th - 14th Mar) Score Discuss
PR 2024 R3 - Evergreens & MII (29th Mar - 4th Apr) has started Discuss
Sudoku App for Android1 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2018-01-17 7:43 PM (#24051) (#24051) Top

bloggeroliver

bloggeroliver posted @ 2018-01-17 7:43 PM

Hey guys!

I created a Sudoku app for Android and would like to use the opportunity to present it here.
In my opinion it is plain and simple, but one of the best Sudoku apps out there. I would be very happy if some of you happen to like it, for feedback and criticism I am always open!
With the app you can solve Sudokus and compare your times with others or let the app solve Sudokus for you. The Sudokus are sorted into seven difficulty categories, for beginners as well as experts there always is a challenge.
Recently I also introduced Bonus Sudokus, which can be unlocked with points earnable for playing. These add some extra spice to Sudokus, e.g. by rotating the field or constantly changing the symbols. I believe this proves demanging also for advanced players and is an interesting brain teaser, when one is used to solve "standard" Sudokus.
Note that the difficulty for these bonus Sudokus, as well as their properties are selected randomly, but according to your skill level (i.e. what Sudokus you normally solve). So in the beginning easy Sudokus will be generated, if you often solve extreme Sudokus the difficulty will adapt.
As a little thanks to this forum everybody using the bonus code "logic-masters" will get 1000 bonus points (in the main window go to Settings - Bonus Code).
The app of course is free and available on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bloggersoft.sudokuofth...

Cheers
Oliver
Sudoku App for Android1 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version