Classic Tapa Contest (CTC) is a contest for solving Classic Tapa Puzzles, along with its older sibling "Tapa Variation Contest".
Everyday a new Tapa will be available to solve. Unlike TVC, all puzzles in CTCs are to be solved online.
At the end of 5 weeks, a winner will be declared. The winner of CTC will have a title called Classic Tapa Master.
And top three competitor will have a puzzle book published by Akil Oyunlari.
Submissions beyond one hour are now allowed. Please read this post for details.
- Left Click - Toggle shading of a cell
- Left Click + Drag to shade multiple cells.
- Shift+Left Click - Mark a circle in the cell.
- Shift + Left mouse click + drag to mark circles in multiple cells.
- Right Click - Toggle marking a circle in the cell.
Following browsers are supported : Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
We have tested on Opera and found minor issues with when right clicking. So, please use one of the other browsers.
Everyday, the Tapa puzzle will be available after midnight IST (Indian Standard Time).
Each wrong submission will be penalized.
Scoring system is discussed here.
If you have any questions or doubts or suggestions, please ask in the forum.
New users must register here to be able to participate.