PR 2024 R2 - Loops & Numbers (23rd - 29th Feb) Score Discuss
SM 2024 R2 - Odd Even & Hybrids (8th - 14th Mar) Score Discuss
Robogoyo Puzzle toy introduction1 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
@ 2018-07-25 11:02 AM (#25248) (#25248) Top

robogoyo

robogoyo posted @ 2018-07-25 11:02 AM

Hello all,

This is a post to introduce the members to a new puzzle we have launched in India by name ROBOGOYO. It is a mechanical puzzle, based on a 2000 year old Chinese puzzle. Currently we are listing in Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm and Amazon.

The puzzle was in my family, gifted to my grand father by someone and when my daughters started playing it (4th generation for playing the puzzle), we thought of popularizing it.

This is a beautiful puzzle that has survived 2000 years of history, but not known to our generation or children in many countries. The solution involves sequential thinking so it is not really possible for small children to have the patience to do it, ages 10 or 12 and above would be ideal age for attempting to solve the puzzle.

A game app is also done for both android and iOS platforms, you can look for the name robogoyo and find it. We also have you tube site where some videos are posted.

Currently we are working on doing language options for the game app (Spanish, Hindi, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic). This should be completed in early August. We can add other languages if there is interest. We just picked top 7 languages for puzzle lovers (including English) as a start.

We are looking for support and opportunities to popularize this old puzzle. Any suggestions and comments are welcome. We are open to having a booth at events where puzzle enthusiasts are there or events related to high school children; we can also offer a number of free toys as gifts at events and competitions.

If you do play it and solve it, do send me a note if you enjoyed it and your thoughts and feedback. We would appreciate it very much.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay
799 478 7772
www.robogoyo.com

PS: Not sure if I am posting it in the right chain, this is my first post.

Edited by robogoyo 2018-07-25 11:09 AM
Robogoyo Puzzle toy introduction1 posts • Page 1 of 1 • 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version