This contest is being hosted on Logic Masters Germany.
Details from the hostess, clover:
Live competitive solving with commentary - compete, watch, or both!
We're having a marathon and you're invited!
On Saturday, February 13 starting at 2pm UTC (7:30 pm IST), I'll be hosting a livestreamed killer sudoku marathon. 27 puzzles, each using only a single value for cage totals. The clock doesn't stop until somebody finishes all of them. (And that's when the party begins.) What to expect:
- Live commentary from me (Clover!) and heckin' fast speedsolver @81Cells (Bastien Vial-Jaime
- Guest puzzles from @ahaupt , @Sam Cappleman-Lynes , and @ZooZ . Yes, you should probably be nervous.
- An interview with the one and only Simon of Cracking the Cryptic fame!
- Lots of very fast people doing sudoku on stream
- Plenty of less-than-very-fast people also doing sudoku on stream and having a good time
You can participate without having your progress streamed, but wouldn't it be more fun if you did? All you need is a working internet connection - no mic or webcam required. If you want to have your progress shown on stream, there'll be a dress rehearsal (time TBD) the day before the race. Ping me here, or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.