1. There is no contest duration for this one. After you start, you can submit until the end of contest.
2. Link to score page : http://logicmastersindia.com/2016/03F2/score.asp
You can view the score page at any time (e.g. before participating). This will give you an idea of how long you would take.
3. There is no bonus. The score page will be sorted by Submission time, including penalty time (2 minutes per each incorrect submission), if any.
4. There will not be a feedback page, please leave any feedback in this post directly. You can also rate the puzzle.
5. This thread will remain restricted after the contest starts, if you want to discuss about the puzzle.
6. This contest will not be included in LMI puzzle ratings.
Great puzzle. Very smooth, although by nature of being big, it's sometimes a little hard to spot the next step. And because it's loop, Paint doesn't do a good job. Regardless, it's a very well made puzzle; I think this would have fit to Marathon, except for probably the large instructions.
Firstly i thought i wont be able to find time for this, but considering that PR round was very good, i was confident to give this a try. Very nice puzzle. I completed the 5 sections in about 25 min except Linesweeper Variant. I was stuck for almost 20 min on the Linesweeper Variation and trying to connect the simple loop and linesweeper. I almost redrawed entire loop to avoid 2 loops :p (costed me 7 min). But It was fun. Yes perfectly fit for Marathon. Except that, so far Marathon we consider only 1 type as 1 puzzle, but this having mix like this might work as well. Thanks Prasanna. :)